The saying is true that you only have one chance to make a good first impression. Digital business cards can help you seize that moment and remain there, in the forefront of your customer’s minds by being housed where everyone stores their contacts now – in their cell phones & mobile devices!
A digital business card (DBC) works much like a cell phone app. They are seen far more frequently than paper cards since they live inside an icon on mobile devices. There are many more benefits to our state-of-the-art digital business card that a regular business card or digital contact record can’t touch:
- Regular Updates – Featured products and services, timely communications & services are offered that directly benefit the consumer.
- Perceived Value– Solving problems or making life easier and more convenient for your customer through our highly interactive digital business card is a solution that comes with added value.
- Easy Networking & Referrals – Salespeople are looking for ways to connect with their customer’s friends and family. We know that a referral is 10x more likely to make a purchase than a cold call, so a shareable digital business card needs to be built from the ground-up with networking built right in.
- Built-In Referral Revenue – Digital business cards built for salespeople needs to track how the card has been networked, automatically keeping track of referrals when users share their salesperson’s DBC with their friends, family and coworkers. DBC end-users can earn a referral fee when someone they’ve shared a digital business with makes a purchase.
- They’re Just Plain Cool – People love apps and gadgets, and state of the art digital business cards can be really cool to people when they also provide value. Maybe it’s being able to easily schedule service for your vehicle, get a car wash, browse inventory, etc.
Looking for a state-of-the-art digital business card? Build-a-Brand offers a digital business card solution that is second to none that includes a built-in referral system, live inventory display, exponential app sharing, and much more.
Don’t let that first impression moment pass you by.
Once that moment in time has passed, you can never get it back.